Photographer and writer
Sadly, Angela died on Friday 9th October at her home in Islington. She will be greatly missed. Please click here to read more.
My photographic work records the changing landscape of King's Cross from 1986 until today. Living in the area I have experienced the building of St Pancras International and Kings Place, the current restoration of King's Cross station and the development of King's Cross Central (see King's Cross Development Forum and Argent website).
- Click here for information on my book King's Cross: A Sense of Place, published by Matador in September 2012, and launched at Kings Place in July 2012. Or click here for the book's website.
- Click here for information on my first book RAILWAY LANDS, Catching St Pancras and King's Cross, published by Troubadour Publishing Ltd, and to reviews of the book.
- You can read poems on Camley Street Natural Park, Culross Buildings, the Gasholders, King's Cross and on the demolition of old buildings.
- Click here for photographs of the changing landscape of King's Cross, 1986-2009.
- Click here for photos of the dismantling of Gasholder 8 in the summer of 2011, as published on the Kings Cross Development Forum website (there are 3 sets of photos, showing the beginning, middle and end of the process).